Learn together. Thrive together. Succeed Together.
Dovetail Group makes the constant development of the team a priority. Joining Dovetail would fully equip you with the relevant qualifications and skills you would need to advance your career.
Dovetail Group have an excellent opportunity for a Facilities co-ordinator, to join a team of 3 co-ordinators and a manager, for a well-established Facilities Management and Environmental company based in Solihull. The hours required are 8:30am – 5:00pm (unpaid half an hour break) Monday – Friday, totalling 40 hours per week.
Dovetail Group was formed in 2011 specialising in Facilities Management. Thanks to our continual growth, we have added a host of services and expanded the sectors in which we provide facilities support, becoming a comprehensive and respected member of the FM community. Our additional services include Vegetation Management, Grounds Maintenance, Tree Services, Construction, Cleaning and Training.
Main Purpose – To be the initial point of contact for all communication into the company, regarding your specific contracts (Reactive Maintenance, Project works and Mechanical and Electrical works) both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and experience on a wide range of computer packages and client portals.
- Responding to all incoming phone calls and visitors regarding your contracts.
- Actioning and delegating all incoming emails within 2 hours of receiving.
- First port of call for all field-based staff with any queries.
- Ensuring work completion documents are issued within two days of works completion and sending to the respective client.
- Generate and manage reports and daily communications.
- Monitor all assigned works and ensure all quotes and orders are dealt with efficiently.
- Manage sub contactors and the process of the job from start to finish.
- Managing the schedules and organising holiday/sickness cover.
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning.
The ideal candidate would ideally have experience in a reactive maintenance and/or electrical contracting sector. Previous experience in an administrative role would also be advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.10 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Solihull, B92 0AS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Facilities Maintenance Management: 1 year (preferred)
A cover letter is not essential with your application however it will certainly give you an edge as it helps display your motivation and personality.
You will be required to have skills and experience relevant to the job you’re applying and these skills will be displayed on the job advert, we also desire some core generic skills from our applicants too.
Yes, we will reach out to any references you have listed when we’re ready to offer you the job, however we will consult with you before we do.
We expect you to have done some homework on us as a company, at least chcked out our website. Prepare to answer any questions on the types of work we do and the role you would undergo at the company.
Yes. There is a probation period which varies depending on the seniority of the position you’re applying for.