MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE
Learn together. Thrive together. Succeed Together.
Dovetail Group makes the constant development of the team a priority. Joining Dovetail would fully equip you with the relevant qualifications and skills you would need to advance your career.
Whether our clients require substantial planned projects, or quick-response reactive maintenance, Dovetail Group (UK) have a highly qualified and experience team of operatives and engineers spanning a variety of trades, that you could be a-part of.
We endeavour to only employ operatives with experience in delivering a multitude of trades, mitigating the requirement for sending more than one engineer to the site or facility.
Dovetail Group (UK) have a vacancy for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative to work within the Maintenance Division. It is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm (flexible on start times) totalling to 40 hours per week. Out of hours call outs and overtime available.
- Full, clean driver’s licence.
- Experience in a similar role.
General maintenance skills, including the below preferred skills:
- Carpentry (doors, locks, kitchens etc).
- Plumbing (not gas).
- General grounds works (fencing, slabbing).
- Minor decorating.
- Brick laying.
- Internal maintenance – plastering, fabric repairs etc.
- First Aid, H&S, IPAF, PASMA qualifications preferred.
- Overtime/Call-Outs are expected on at least 1 weekend of the month.
- Occasional out of town works with an out of town allowance.
- Full-time position – 40 hrs per week.
- Tablet/van/uniform/tools & equipment provided.
- £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience, qualifications and skill set.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- maintenance: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
A cover letter is not essential with your application however it will certainly give you an edge as it helps display your motivation and personality.
You will be required to have skills and experience relevant to the job you’re applying and these skills will be displayed on the job advert, we also desire some core generic skills from our applicants too.
Yes, we will reach out to any references you have listed when we’re ready to offer you the job, however we will consult with you before we do.
We expect you to have done some homework on us as a company, at least chcked out our website. Prepare to answer any questions on the types of work we do and the role you would undergo at the company.
Yes. There is a probation period which varies depending on the seniority of the position you’re applying for.